45 self-esteem affirmations and open-ended questions that make your subconscious mind look for answers are yours FREE on this beautiful A4 printable when you join our mailing list. You will also receive a free affirmation guide plus 30 days of affirmations (one a day).
This printable is not available to buy and is exclusive to Feel Good Art.
It features the fractal “Fireworks” by Lynne Lawer as the background to the affirmations. Fractals look best when printed on photo paper or other shiny paper so you might want to consider this before you print yours. Please note there may be a variation in colour between your screen version and how it prints. There is also a plain version if you would rather just have the list of affirmations to print.
One open-ended question you should ask yourself before reading these affirmations is “Why do these affirmations work so well for me?” It has been included in the title section as a reminder. Open-ended questions make your brain search for answers and are a great way of getting your mind to accept affirmations that it may otherwise reject because it does not believe them.
Noah St. John discovered that questions that start with “why” are more powerful than those that begin with “how”. He called these “why” questions Afformations and developed a simple system using them that changes your life. You can read about it in The Book of Afformations. There are many success stories associated with this method, including getting a good job, banishing insomnia and finding love.
These are the affirmations on the printable:
- I believe in myself.
- I have healthy self-esteem.
- I am capable.
- I enjoy my life.
- I feel good about myself.
- I am grateful for who I am.
- I am thankful for my life.
- I can do anything I put my mind to.
- I am strong physically, mentally and emotionally.
- What makes me feel more confident?
- I love myself.
- I have many talents.
- I am good enough.
- I am worthy.
- I deserve the best.
- I easily support myself financially.
- I always make the best decisions.
- I welcome change.
- I am happy to change my life.
- I am happy.
- I have healthy boundaries.
- I say yes to things that make me feel good.
- I am able to say no if I choose to.
- My feelings are important.
- I trust my instincts.
- I accept the best life has to offer.
- I find many ways to be creative.
- What would make me feel good today?
- I grow wiser every day.
- I know how to take charge of my life.
- People like me and I like myself.
- My life improves every day.
- I wake up refreshed and eager to enjoy each day.
- I have fun helping people and animals.
- I look after myself physically, mentally and emotionally.
- I do what I love.
- I find it easy to overcome obstacles.
- I feel comfortable in my own skin.
- I am happy to be with others or by myself.
- I fit in easily with different groups of people.
- I am proud of my achievements.
- I am happy to share my accomplishments.
- I stand up for myself if I need to.
- I find it easy to take care of myself.
- I enjoy being me.
All of these affirmations and open-ended questions are the ones used on our self-esteem video on YouTube. Watch the video often (preferably at least twice a day – once when you wake up and again before you go to sleep) and keep the printable displayed somewhere you can read it regularly. Next to a mirror that you use several times a day or on the fridge door might be good places in your home. You can print it out as many times as you want for your personal use so you can display it all over your house if you wish.
The printable is copyright of Feel Good Art and is not for resale (you can use it yourself but you can’t sell it to anyone).