Have you had a look at our new video yet? How to Change Your Life: Affirmations for Self-Esteem has fractals designed by Lynne Lawer as the unique background to the affirmations.
Watch the video at least twice a day – once when you wake up and again just before you go to sleep. It is short so you can watch it whenever you have a few minutes available during the day too.
The video includes a couple of open-ended questions to get your subconscious mind searching for answers.
All of the questions and affirmations for self-esteem are visible on the video. There are no hidden, subliminal affirmations.
At the end of this blog post, there is a list of the self-esteem affirmations used so you can make sure you are completely O.K. with them. People can associate different things with the same word. Sometimes, a word that most people would consider harmless could trigger an upsetting or even traumatic memory. The list of the self-esteem affirmations serves as a safe-guard for your health. Please make sure you read them.
While the video should be completely beneficial, the self-esteem affirmations flash onto the screen for two seconds each. If you have had any unwanted reaction to this type of effect before, do not watch the video. There is a full disclaimer at the end of this blog post. Please read it.
We believe this self-esteem video will benefit anyone who feels they are not worthy of having good things in their life. People with healthy self-esteem do not allow themselves to be treated badly and they expect good things to happen to them. This video aims to raise your self-esteem so you value yourself and your feelings. This means you will make better decisions that will improve your life.
We want to create the best life-transforming products for you and we need your opinions. Please leave honest feedback in the comments so we can make the next video even better. We can’t improve unless you tell us what you would prefer – if you don’t tell us, we don’t know!
Here is the video:
Disclaimer: Affirmation videos are not intended to substitute for professional medical assistance or counselling. Users of this video do so at their own risk. Although there should be only beneficial effects from watching this video, it is possible that some people may have an adverse reaction. Affirmations flash onto the screen and stay for two seconds each. Anyone who has had an adverse reaction to any similar effects should not watch this video. By watching this video, you are agreeing not to hold the creators responsible for any adverse reaction that may occur.
- I believe in myself
- I have healthy self-esteem
- I am capable
- I enjoy my life
- I feel good about myself
- I am grateful for who I am
- I am thankful for my life
- I can do anything I put my mind to
- I am strong physically, mentally and emotionally
- What makes me feel more confident?
- I love myself
- I have many talents
- I am good enough
- I am worthy
- I deserve the best
- I easily support myself financially
- I always make the best decisions
- I welcome change
- I am happy to change my life
- I am happy
- I have healthy boundaries
- I say yes to things that make me feel good
- I am able to say no if I choose to
- My feelings are important
- I trust my instincts
- I accept the best life has to offer
- I find many ways to be creative
- What would make me feel good today?
- I grow wiser every day
- I know how to take charge of my life
- People like me and I like myself
- My life improves every day
- I wake up refreshed and eager to enjoy each day
- I have fun helping people and animals
- I look after myself physically, mentally and emotionally
- I do what I love
- I find it easy to overcome obstacles
- I feel comfortable in my own skin
- I am happy to be with others or by myself
- I fit in easily with different groups of people
- I am proud of my achievements
- I am happy to share my accomplishments
- I stand up for myself if I need to
- I find it easy to take care of myself
- I enjoy being me